What is MyKi Auto?
MyKi Auto provides quadruple location via GPS, GLONASS, LBS, and WiFi. With the help of the system for optimizing the battery, MyKi Auto lasts up to 90 days with one charging. The tracker is with a waterproof body – IPX5. The tamper alarm notifies you if somebody removes the tracker from the spot where you placed it. The strong magnet of MyKi Auto allows you to place it on any metal surface in your vehicle considering that in the set a stand is offered to place the device any other surfaces by sticking up.
Is MyKi Auto waterproof?
Yes, the tracker MyKi Auto is with waterproof body – IPX5
How to activate MyKi Auto?
1. Take out the tracker from the box and charge it with the charger, which is in the box.
2. Place the SIM card in the SIM slot using the slit (fig.4 from the user guide) to open the device lid the way it is shown in (fig.5 from the user guide). SIM card has to be with removed PIN code and active service for mobile data transfer.
3. Slide the key to stop the charging of the battery in position ON.
4. Add the tracker to the mobile application MyKi Auto.
How to install the application MyKi™ Auto?
You can install it by scanning the QR code from the box or visit Google Play for Android or App Store for iOS.
How to create a profile in the application MyKi™ Auto?
Open the application MyKi Auto and press “Create a profile”.
• Review and confirm the Confidentiality declaration and the
• Enter your email address
• Confirm the mail address
• Enter a password (it has to contain six symbols or more)
• Confirm the password
• Enter ID of MyKi Auto
• Enter the name of the tracker
• Enter your phone number
• Enter the tracker’s phone number
• Press REGISTRATION
How to install the device?
The device is installed quick and easy, without any need of cables (fig.7 from the user guide). On the back of the device, there is a strong magnet considering you can place the tracker on various spots with metal surface in your vehicle. You can also mount the tracker on non-metallic surfaces with the stand available, by sticking it on the surface desired and placing MyKi Auto on it.
What is the condition indicator?
The condition indicator is turned off automatically after the device is turned on – but during more than 3 minutes. If the device is in positioning mode, you can press the button for Turning ON/OFF for 10
seconds and MyKi Auto is going to turn off in 1 minute.
What does the battery indicator show?
MyKi Auto functions
How Does MyKi Auto Turn On / Off?
• Turning on – When the device is turned off, hold the button for 3 seconds (The key for stopping the battery charging has to be in position ON).
• Turning off – When the device is turned on, hold the button for 3 seconds.
Work modes of the device
• Activated secure mode – in this mode, if any movement and/or vibration is detected, you will receive a notification and alarm. In order to stop the alarm, you have to deactivate this mode from the MyKi Auto application.
• Deactivated secure mode – in this mode you will not receive any information if movement and/or vibration is detected.
How long does the MyKi Auto battery last?
With the help of the system for optimizing the battery, MyKi Auto lasts up to 90 days with one charging
How does the battery mode work?
• Positioning – in this mode the device is sending information every 10 seconds during driving. The travel routes are saved. The operating time is up to 45 days.
• Saving battery – In this mode, the device sends information every 10 minutes. The travel routes are not saved. The operating time is up to 120 days.
• Ultra-saving battery – In this mode, the device sends information every 1 hour. The travel routes are not saved. The operating time is up to 365 days.
ATTENTION! In this mode, the device is turned off to save battery. In order to deactivate this mode, you have to press the button of the device and wait for it to turn on automatically, which can take up to 1 hour.
What is the Tamper alarm for?
In case the device is removed from the place where you placed it, you are going to receive a notification, no matter the operating mode of the battery and the device. If tamper alarm is activated, you are going to receive the device location every 10 seconds for 20 min. Afterward, the device is going to return to operating mode given before activation of the tamper alarm
How will I be informed in case of low battery?
In case the charge of the battery drops under 10%, you are going to receive a notification.
MyKi Auto application
How do I know my vehicle or cargo?
Location section shows the position of the tracker on the map defined by the GPS signal, via the cells of the mobile operators or nearby Wi-Fi networks.
Can I get real time information for tracker location?
Yes, in positioning mode the device sends information every 10 seconds during driving. The travel routes are saved.
How does Saving battery mode work?
• Saving battery mode – In this mode, the device sends information every 10 minutes. The travel routes are not saved.
• Ultra-saving battery mode – In this mode, the device sends information every hour. The travel routes are not saved.
What is "Secure Mode" and what is it used for?
Secure mode – The current condition of the secure mode of the tracker:
• An activated secure mode is pressed – in this mode, if any movement and/or vibration is detected, you are going to receive a notification and alarm. In order to stop the alarm, you have to deactivate this mode when you press the icon.
• A deactivated secure mode is pressed – in this mode, you will not receive any information if any movement and/or vibration is detected. In order to transfer to the active regime, you have to press the icon.
What does "Location History" show?
It shows the particular locations reported during the day and in the previous 30 days, with their particular time for each.
How does the Safe Zone feature work?
You can define up to five “Safety zones”. Press a button in order to add a safety zone. When you add a safety zone for the first time, you are going to see a map with the perimeter. Move the map, so that the circle would mark the zone desired by you using the slider. Enter a Name, choose an Icon and color for the circle and press the button “Next”. Once you have defined the safety zones, you can easily activate or deactivate, according to the needs using the icons on the right of the screen. If the vehicle leaves the Safety zone when it is active, you are going to receive a notification. In order to edit some of your Safety zones, press and hold the respective icon.
What data does the Statistics and Information section show?
It shows detailed information regarding the number of routes, distance traveled, movement time and average velocity. The data is visualized as weekly average values for the particular month, saving the data from the last 12 months.
What does Events history section show?
This section shows events during the previous 90 days – Leaving and entering the Safe zone, secure mode turned ON and OFF, tamper alarms, etc.